Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||ABS Plastic +Tungsten Steel+Ceramic Rod + Stainless Steel||Color:||Any Color|
|Type:||Manual||Package:||Color Box / Double Blister / Sandwich Blister / Bubble Bag|
|MOQ:||1 PC||Suit For:||Kitchen Life|
Stainless Steel Black Color Tungsten Carbide Knife Sharpener For Metal Knife
1. Stainless Steel Black Color Tungsten Carbide Knife Sharpener For Metal Knife
2. Material: ABS Plastic +Tungsten Steel+Ceramic rod + Stainless Steel
3. MOQ:1 PC
4: Certificate: CE/EU/FDA/LFGB
5. Size: 190 *50 * 60mm
6. Weight: 127 g
7. Package: Color box 48 PCS
Item No.: ND-006
Description: Stainless Steel Black Color Tungsten Carbide Knife Sharpener For Metal Knife
Material: ABS Plastic +Tungsten Steel+Ceramic rod + Stainless Steel
Product Weight: 127g
OEM / ODM: Yes and Welcome
Package: Color Box / Double Blister / Sandwich Blister / Bubble Bag
Usage: Sharpening metal knives
Color: Any Color you can choose
CTN Size: 42*44*30 CM
CTN Qty: 50 PCS
N.W / G.W.: 8 / 8.6 KGS
MOQ: 1 PC
Delivery Date: 15 days after all confirmed, 3 days for sample order
Country of Original: Zhejiang, China
Payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal
Shipping: By Sea from Ningbo Port,By express: DHL / UPS /FEDEX
How to use knife sharpener?
• The knife sharpener has two slots
(1) Tungsten carbide (Coarse) for the coarse sharpening of very blunt knives
(2) Ceramic sharpening rods (Fine) for fine sharpening and regular resharpening of the blade.
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface.
2. Hold the handle of the knife sharpener firmly with one hand.
3. Place the knife into the slot COARSE, just pull back several times for coarse sharpening
4. Then sharpen the blade in the Fine slot, repeat several times.
5. After sharpening, wipe the knife blade with a damp cloth or rinse the knife under running water.
1. For the record, this sharpener can not suit for serrated knife and scissors.
2. Do not overpower and back and forth when grinding
3. Do not put the sharpener into the dishwasher or water,please keep it dry and clean.
Intended Use / Warranty
• This knife sharpener is intended to be used to sharpen standard blades and hollow ground blades made
from carbon steel or stainless steel.
• It is not suitable for: ceramic or Damascus steel knives, serrated/jagged blades or scissors.
• This article is designed for private use and is not suitable for commercial use.
• The following are excluded from the warranty: all defects and damage caused by improper handling or
unauthorised attempts to repair. The same applies for normal wear.
1. Can I print my own logo?
Yes,we offer OEM service.and we provide one-on-one designing assistance.
2. Can I take a sample for quality check?
Yes,free sample can be take for a test.
3. What’s your delivery time?
20days for OEM service base on MOQ
4. Where have your products been sold to?
Our knife sharpener have been exported all over the world.
5. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes ,we are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing knife sharpener since 2009.