Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item No:||ND-009||Descripition:||Norton Wooden Printing Weight 235g Handle Knife Sharpener With CE Approved|
|Material:||ABS Plastic+tungsten Steel+ceramic Rod+EVA Cushion||Pacakge:||Double Blister/Color Box|
|Useage:||Promotional Gifts/kitchen||Delievery:||15~20 Days After Receiving 30% Deposit Based On 1000 Pcs|
Norton Wooden Printing Weight 235g Handle Knife Sharpener With CE Approved
Widely used for Kitchen knives, chef knives, fruit knives, bread knives , etc.
1.Two steps - coarse and fine - sharpening design.
2. Unique sharpening wheel design, convenient to sharpen back and forth.
3. Non-slip rubber feet and ergonomically designed handle for comfortable and secure.
4. Classic model and stainless steel handle adornment highlights fashionable home style.
1. For the record,all the sharpeners can not suit for serrated knife and scissors.
2. Do not overpower and back and forth when grinding
3. Do not put the sharpener into the dishwasher or water,please keep it dry and clean
|Description||Norton Wooden Printing Weight 235g Handle Knife Sharpener With CE Approved|
|Material||ABS + tungsten steel+ceramic rod+EVA cushion|
|Product Weight||235 g|
|OEM/ODM||Yes and welcome|
|Packing||color box Or as customers requirement|
|Color||more colors for choose|
|Minimum Order||1 CTN|
|Delivery Time||ABOUT 15-20 days after receiving desposit-5000pcs|
|Country of Origin||CHINA|
|Payment term||T/T (30% TT in advance, 70% balance before shipment)|
|Shipping||By sea from ningbo port/by express:DHL,UPS,Fedex etc|
1.Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface when using.
2.Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blade is.
Step 1: Coarse sharpening, suit to dull knives. Place knife on the sharpening slot, using slight downward pressure, run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat three to five times. Sharpen the tools every six months or as required.
Step 2: Fine honing: it's a necessary step which used to eliminate the burrs on the knife and polish it. Please refer to the step 1 regarding to the use method. It is recommended to do it approximately once a week to keep your blade sharp at any time.
3.Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use; clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.