Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Easy To Use:||Yes||Package:||Sharpener|
1000/6000 Grit Combination Whetstone Sharpening Stone 7-Inch Corundum Waterstone Knife
1. Make knife sharpening easier by getting the right whetstone. HornTide combination whetstone is a
traditional way to keep your knives in peak cutting condition.
2. The HornTide combination whetstone is double-sided sharpening design, #6000 Grit for fine grinding
and #1000 Grit for coarse grinding.
3. Special proportioned white corundum made waterstone, high hardness and wearproof. Fine texture and
sharpening force ensure sharpening speed and quality.
4. This premium whetstone makes a great gift for any kitchen enthusiast, knife collector or butcher.
Suitable for top grade kitchen cutter, outdoor knife, precision tool.
Combination Grit: 1000/6000#
Material: Aluminum Oxide
Size: 18 x 6 x 2.7 cm (7.25 x 2.5 x 1.0 inches)
Net weight: 585g / 1.3lbs
Usage: 1000# finely sharpening, small particles whetstone. Dense space and fine texture, repairing small
knife in a short time and consolidating blade point.
Usage: 6000 grit fine grinding, for fine finishing, smoothing and polishing cutting edges.
1. Simply soak your whetstone for 10-15 minutes before use, then place in the stand tray to allow excess
water to drain away.
2. The first side is a coarse grade to remove any defects and restore the edge. The second fine grade
adds brilliant polish and precisely hones in on the edge to give a super sharp finish.
3. Always sharpen in the same direction, whether it's front-to-back or back-to-front.
4. For use on any metal and carbon steel blades. Does not suitable for use on ceramic knives.