Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Nuoten||Item No:||ND-S5|
|Easy To Use:||Yes||Metal Type:||Corundum|
|Type:||Sharpener||Certification:||CIQ, FDA, LFGB, CE / EU|
2 Sided Whetstone Sharpening Stone 1000 and 6000 Grit Non Slip Bamboo Base and Bonus Angle Guide
Made for the Professional Chef, but easy-to-use for the Home Cook, this professional grade sharpening
stone will keep you safe in the kitchen. Use the #1000-grit coarse side followed by the #6000-grit polishing
side, and no matter what you're chopping, it will feel like slicing through butter.
This Offer Includes:
✔ Bonus Gift (Limited Time Offer): Free Knife Sharpening Angle Guide
✔ Instructions for Use: Upon receiving your whetstone, you'll be provided with a web link to an instructional
video to see the whole sharpening process by a professional.
✔ Risk Free Money Back Guarantee: If you're not happy with this product, let us know and return it within
one year to receive a 100% hassle-free refund, no questions asked.
Instructions for Use:
- Fully immerse whetstone in water and soak until bubbles no longer appear (+/- 5 minutes).
- Using the #1000-grit side, slide the blade edge along the stone at a 10-20 degree angle applying
consistent light pressure. Maintain steady angle on both sides for best results.
- Alternate sides each stroke or every 2-3 strokes.
- Sprinkle more water on the top of the stone to ensure the top surface remains wet.
- Repeat using the #6000-grit side until your knife is as sharp as you want!
- Wash the knife with hot soapy water to remove debris and rinse the whetstone to remove any residue.
Allow to dry 48 hours before storing.