Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Kitchen Knife Sharpener||Item No:||ND-006|
|Color:||Black , Red ,orange Or Any||Qty/Ctn:||50pcs|
|Weight:||42g||Apply To:||Kitchen Knife , Chef Knife , Bread Knife, Fruit Knife|
|Sample Time:||2 Days||Feature:||Eco-friendly|
Kitchen Two Step Knife Sharpener Tungsten Carbide Home & Garden ABS TPR 127g
2-Stage Kitchen Knife Sharpener
1.coarse & fine sharpening
2.Non-slip rubber feet
3.Preset sharpening angle
4.BSCI , LFGB , FDA ,CE,LFGB
1.Two step- coarse and fine-sharpening design.
2. Non-skid feet for safe sharpening.
3. Ergonomically designed soft-grip handle.
4. Aesthetics and functionality.
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface when using. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
Step 1: Tungsten Carbide (1).
Use this only if your knife is very blunt. Using slight downward pressure, run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat three times. Once every six months or as required.
Step 2: Ceramic (2).
Always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the re-edging and rough honing process. Without using pressure, run the blade through the ceramic rods five times. You can also use this step on its own to maintain a sharp blade. It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
2. After using the knife sharpener, carefully wipe the knife blade with a damp cloth or rinse under running water and dry thoroughly
Quality & Service:
our priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick Lead Time:
We're dedicated to providing the quickest turnaround times and work very Hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
We continuously strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings Over to you!
The goal of any strong brand is achieve a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
In order to maintain our competitive edge, we are constantly running special offers on our promotion gifts, consumer goods, and design services. Contact our sales team to see how we can help you save a lot of money.
1. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.
2. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife slightly and don’t sharpen back and forth.
3. The ceramic rods may discolor. This is normal.
4. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher or submerge in water.
5. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.