Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Outdoor Knife Sharpener||Item No:||ND-021|
|Color:||Black , Red ,orange Or Any||Size:||60 * 75 * 25mm|
|Weight:||42g||Apply To:||Kitchen Knife , Chef Knife , Bread Knife, Fruit Knife|
|Support:||ODM / OEM / OPM||Package:||Opp Bag , Blister Card|
outdoor edge knife sharpener,
mechanical knife sharpener,
Portable Mini 2 Stage Knife Sharpener
2 Stages Outdoor Knife Sharpener Mini Knives Sharpener 42g Orange
1. Product features
1. Tapered round diamond coated rod for sharpening serrated and standard edges.
2. Carbide blades make your dull knife edges sharp quickly. Ceramic rods give you a smooth edge.
3. The rotating ceramic rod design extends the using life.
4. Lanyard hole for carrying
2. Our innovation
Quality & Service:
our priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick Lead Time:
We're dedicated to providing the quickest turnaround times and work very Hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
We continuously strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings Over to you!
The goal of any strong brand is achieve a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
In order to maintain our competitive edge, we are constantly running special offers on our promotion gifts, consumer goods, and design services. Contact our sales team to see how we can help you save a lot of money.
3. Product instruction
Mini-sharpener knife Sharpening
V-Shaped Sharpening Slots:
1. Insert knife blade into the V-shaped slots at a 90-degree angle to the sharpening blades or rods. Pull the knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure. Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
Tapered Diamond Rod/ Standard Edges:
2. Always hold the sharpener with the rod facing down. Place heel of the blade on the diamond rod closest to the sharpener. Hold blade at a 23 degree angle to the rod. While applying light pressure, push the knife away from you towards the end of the rod. Draw knife down so that the tip of the blade comes off the end of the rod. Repeat this action until blade is sharp.
For the other side of the blade, you will need to switch hands holding the sharpener and the knife and repeat above steps.
Tapered Diamond Rod / Serrated Edges:
1. Only sharpen the side of your knife edge with the serrations.
2. Hold rod at 23 degree angle to the blade and move it back and forth through each serration until sharp.
1. Can I print my own logo?
Yes,we offer OEM service.and we provide one-on-one designing assistance.
2. Can I take a sample for quality check?
Yes,free sample can be take for a test.
3. What’s your delivery time?
30-45days for OEM service base on MOQ
4.Where have your products been sold to?
Our knife sharpener have been exported all over the world.
5. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes ,we are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing knife sharpener since 2009.
Contact Person: Cindy