Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||ABS + Tungsten Steel Blade + Ceramic Rod + TPR||Size:||190*50*60mm|
|Out Ctn Size:||41*36*30cm||NW./GW.:||8.6/9.4KG|
handheld knife sharpener,
chef knife sharpening,
Hard Carbide Hand Held Knife Sharpeners
4. Certificate: CE/EUCE / EU, FDA, LFGB
5. MOQ:1 CTN product promotion display
6. Delivery: 15-20 days after receiving desposit
7. Package:color box/ blister / card / PET box / gift bag
|Description||Knife Blade Kitchen Knife Sharpener Household Handle Hard Carbide Ceramic Sharpening Stone for kitchen Tool|
|Material||ABS plastic+TPR +Tungsten Steel+Ceramic rod|
|Ctn N.W./G.W.||8.6 / 9.4 kgs|
|Delivery Time||26 days after receiving desposit|
by sea from ningbo port/by express:DHL,UPS,Fedex etc
Intended Use / Warranty
• This knife sharpener is intended to be used to sharpen standard blades and hollow ground blades made from carbon steel or stainless steel.
• It is not suitable for: ceramic or Damascus steel knives, serrated/jagged blades or scissors.
• This article is designed for private use and is not suitable for commercial
• The following are excluded from the warranty: all defects and damage caused by improper handling or unauthorised attempts to repair. The same applies for normal wear.
Important Safety and Care Instructions
* Keep the packaging material out of the reach of children and animals. There is a danger of suffocation!
* Never place the article on hot surfaces.
* If you want to clean the article, wipe it with a damp cloth. You may use a mild cleaning agent if you wish. Do not use any abrasive or aggressive cleaning agents. This article is not dishwasher-safe!
• The knife sharpener has one slot (1)
with sharpening rods made from
tungsten carbide (Coarse) for the coarse sharpening of very blunt knives and one slot (2) with ceramic sharpening rods (Fine) for fine sharpening and regular resharpening of the blade.
1. Place the knife sharpener on a stable surface.
2. Hold the handle of the knife sharpener
firmly with one hand.
3. Place the knife blade on the attachment
(next to the handle) into the slot you want and then pull it through the slot up to the tip applying
a small amount of pressure.Repeat this process a few times.
Only pull the blade through the slot in one direction and do not slide it back and forth! This could damage the blade.
4. If you have initially sharpened the blade coarse (in the coarse slot), you can then sharpen the blade in the Fine slot.
5. After sharpening, wipe the knife blade with a damp cloth or rinse the knife under running water.
Contact Person: Faye