Chris MeliaNow, Only Norton, No Need Other Supplier!
Saftig BerndYou do a nice job, I like you!
10 Inch Knife Steel Sharpening Rod For Nutone Kitchen Standard And Serrated Edge Knife
|Material||Carbon Steel And Plated With Nickel-chrome||Size||42*40*16|
ceramic rod knife sharpener,
steel rod knife sharpener
10-inch Knife Steel Sharpening Rod by Nuoten Kitchen 8" 10" 12" Black
- 10-inch knife sharpening steel rod is for all types of knives, including kitchen, household, sporting and pocket knives; sharpens standard and serrated edge knives
- The steel rod is made of carbon steel and plated with nickel-chrome; the fine surface of the steel rod prevents the cutting edge from damage when sharpening
- Easy to use, right or left handed with an ergonomic handle that fits all hands; slip-resistant rubber bottom mean your sharpener is easy to handle and stays in place during use.
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
- Use non-woven oil cloth soaked with cooking oil to wipe the body and dry it; if washed with water, be sure to wipe dry completely after washing and hang in a cool place to air-dry; do not put the sharpener into the dishwasher or water
Quick at work
Who doesn’t like spending lesser time in the Kitchen? Make it possible now by using the perfect knives sharpened with the knife sharpening steel rod. This 10 inch rod is best for daily maintenance needs of your favorite knives. It makes your knife sharper quickly by removing very little material away from your knife. It works best for all type of knives including kitchen, household, sporting and pocket knives. It sharpens all standard and serrated edge knife blades in the blink of an eye!
Easy and Safe to use
Now much less effort is needed to sharpen your knives with this rod because its ergonomic handle fits all hands, whether you are right or left handed making it easy to use. The slip-resistant bottom durable handle will make the rod easy to handle and will stay in place while use so it is safer for you.Use the rod without any fear of being hurt!
Please use non-woven oil cloth soaked with cooking oil to wipe the body of the sharpening rod and dry it. When washed with water, make sure to wipe dry completely after washing and hang in a cool place to dry completely. Avoid putting the sharpening rod in dishwasher or water.