Household Knife Sharpener
Kitchen Knife Sharpener
Outdoor Knife Sharpener
Handle Knife Sharpener
Suction Knife Sharpener
Electric Knife Sharpener
Whetstone Sharpening Stone
Knife Sharpening Rod
Electric Knife Holder
Big Promotion Items
Other Kitchen Tools
Scissor Knife Sharpener
Portable Skate Sharpener
Diamond Wheel Knife Sharpener
Two Step Knife Sharpener
Chris MeliaNow, Only Norton, No Need Other Supplier!
Saftig BerndYou do a nice job, I like you!
Non Slip 1000 6000 Grit Double Sided Sharpening Stone With Bamboo Base And Bonus Angle Guide
|Brand Name||Nuoten||Item No||ND-S5|
|Easy To Use||Yes||Metal Type||Corundum|
|Type||Sharpener||Certification||CIQ, FDA, LFGB, CE / EU|
wet stone knife sharpener,
kitchen knife sharpening stone
2 Sided Whetstone Sharpening Stone 1000 and 6000 Grit Non Slip Bamboo Base and Bonus Angle Guide
Made for the Professional Chef, but easy-to-use for the Home Cook, this professional grade sharpening
stone will keep you safe in the kitchen. Use the #1000-grit coarse side followed by the #6000-grit polishing
side, and no matter what you're chopping, it will feel like slicing through butter.
This Offer Includes:
✔ Bonus Gift (Limited Time Offer): Free Knife Sharpening Angle Guide
✔ Instructions for Use: Upon receiving your whetstone, you'll be provided with a web link to an instructional
video to see the whole sharpening process by a professional.
✔ Risk Free Money Back Guarantee: If you're not happy with this product, let us know and return it within
one year to receive a 100% hassle-free refund, no questions asked.
Instructions for Use:
- Fully immerse whetstone in water and soak until bubbles no longer appear (+/- 5 minutes).
- Using the #1000-grit side, slide the blade edge along the stone at a 10-20 degree angle applying
consistent light pressure. Maintain steady angle on both sides for best results.
- Alternate sides each stroke or every 2-3 strokes.
- Sprinkle more water on the top of the stone to ensure the top surface remains wet.
- Repeat using the #6000-grit side until your knife is as sharp as you want!
- Wash the knife with hot soapy water to remove debris and rinse the whetstone to remove any residue.
Allow to dry 48 hours before storing.