Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Handle Material:||ABS Plastic With Painting||Sharpening Metal:||Diamond,Tungsten Steel,Ceramic|
Professional Kitchen Sharpening Machine Ceramic Knife Sharpener Stainless Steel Kitchen Tools
Ceramic Knife Sharpener Description:
|Metal Type||Tungsten steel+Stainless steel|
|Certification||CIQ, EEC, FDA, LFGB, CE / EU|
|Knifes Sharpener Color||Black|
|3 Sharpening System||Coarse Fine Ceramic|
|Fine Slot Material||Ceramic|
|Coarse Slot Material||Tungsten Carbide Blades|
|Ceramic Slot||Diamond rod|
|Easy to Use||Yes|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes|
Ceramic Knife Sharpener Introduction:
Super easy to use and you can sharpen your entire set of knives in a matter of a few minutes. This sharpener has a rubber bottom which sticks nicely to your counter for stability. The hand held grip is ergonomic, soft and easy to hold. 3-stage sharpener keeps all your steel and ceramic knives razor sharp with just a few pulls through the precision rods. Works on any blade size or style, including large kitchen and hunting knives.
How to Use Ceramic Knife Sharpener :
1. Simply place the gadget on a flat work surface and hold the grip handle with one hand and the knife handle with the other.
2. Insert the knife blade fully into the slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener and pull down and back three or four times to sharpen.
3. After setting the knife's edge with the carbide side, use the unit's ceramic rod to nicely finish the edge.
4. The ceramic slot can be used to hone a ceramic knife to hairsplitting sharpness.
5. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry after use; clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
Ceramic Knife Sharpener Note:
- Choose appropriate slot according to the sharpness of your knives.
- Hold the handle firmly before sharpening. Don't overexert when sharpening.
- Not suit for serrated knives and scissors.
- Cannot be put into dishwasher or water.
- Keep it away from kids.
Ceramic Knife Sharpener Photo:
Thanks for your kindly inquiry to me,i will try to satisfy with your reply.