Chris MeliaNow, Only Norton, No Need Other Supplier!
Saftig BerndYou do a nice job, I like you!
Two Stage Tungsten Carbide Knife Sharpener , Coarse Fine Knife Sharpener 190 * 50 * 60mm
|Material||ABS + TPR + SS 201 +Tungsten + Ceramic||Size||190 * 50 * 60mm|
|Weight||127g||Package||Color Box / Double Blister|
|Qty / Ctn||50pcs||Out Ctn Size||41 * 36 * 30cm|
|NW./GW.||8.5 / 9.4 KG||MOQ||Negotiable|
tungsten knife sharpener,
hunting knife sharpener
Nuoten Tungsten Carbide Knife Sharpener 2 Stage Coarse & Extra-Fine Sharpening System 190 * 50 * 60mm
- 2 STAGE DESIGN - Coarse slot that quickly sharpen dull or damaged knives with just a few pulls. Fine slot are ideal for finishing and polishing the edge.
- SLIP-RESISTANT DESIGN - Solid ABS plastic body with slip-resistant rubber bottom mean your sharpener is easy to handle and stays in place during use.
- FAST & SAFE - Simply draw the knife through each slot a few times to achieve a razor-sharp edge.The handle of this sharpener keeps your hand safely away from the moving blade throughout the sharpening process.
- CAUTION- Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use. Do not put the sharpener into the dishwasher or water,please keep it dry and clean. Do not overpower and back and forth when grinding.
|Description||Nuoten Tungsten Carbide Knife Sharpener 2 Stage Coarse & Extra-Fine Sharpening System 190 * 50 * 60mm|
|Material||ABS plastic+TPR +Tungsten Steel+Ceramic rod +SS201|
|OEM/ODM||Yes and welcome|
|Ctn Size||41 * 36 * 30cm|
|Ctn Qty||50 pcs|
|Ctn N.W./G.W.||8.6 / 9.4 kgs|
|Minimum Order||1 PCS|
|Delivery Time||15 days after receiving desposit|
|Country of Origin||CHINA|
|Payment term||T/T (30% TT in advance, 70% balance before shipment)|
|Shipping||by sea from ningbo port|
Best Knife Sharpeners for Kitchen Knives
There are several complications that will be present if you have a dull knife. First, the knife’s blade will
become slightly ineffective. The level of effectiveness will be determined by the dullness of the blade. If
you have allowed it to dull significantly, the blade might not even make the necessary cut! In the same
sense, the knife will become a little more dangerous when the blade has been dulled. So, how can you tell
if the blade is dull?
First, you should take a close look at the blade. Hold it a decent distance away from your face, but look at the blade’s edge very carefully. Do you see lesions and small indentions? Does the blade look slightly worn and uneven? If you spot any of these deformities, you have a dull blade and it is time to find the Nuoten knife sharpener for your needs!
The knife sharpener is one of the easiest to use. The process is very simple, but it will still require two hands, in most cases.Grab the sharpener’s handle and hold it tightly to the table. While holding it securely, you will want to grab the handle of the knife and pull it through the sharpener. This process can be repeated, until the blade’s edge matches your requirements. Overall, the process is simple and can be completed within a matter of seconds.
1) Place the knife sharpener on a flat surface and hold the sharpener handle with one hand, hold the knife holder with the other
2) Sharpen damaged or dull knives with just a few pulls through the COARSE slot. This slot includes carbide blades at preset angles to quickly bring a dull knife back to life
3) Quickly finish and polish knife edges with just a few pulls through the FINE slot .